Salary starting from £20,000 pa
Charnallies Restaurant, Bar & Coffee House is looking to appoint an experienced manager to work within our business.
As an American themed family restaurant, we deliver great freshly prepared food, in warm, casual and inviting surroundings by the friendliest team you could ever wish to meet! We are very much a family, and are seeking someone who respects and understands the importance of team work. With seating for up to 140 people, it can be pretty fast paced, so we are looking for someone who is not afraid to be busy, but equally someone who knows how to plan, organise and communicate with the team, and keep them enthused and motivated during the quieter periods.
As Kitchen Manager you will support the Restaurant Manager in all aspects of the successful management of the kitchen.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional and focused team leader to take over a well run established kitchen. You will lead by example, and have a can do attitude. You must be able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards your work.
The successful applicant will look to grow the business by focusing on food quality standards and efficiency within the business. Ideally you are creative and inspired, and able to create daily specials and are keen to introduce ideas that are in keeping with our theme.
It is essential that applicants have ambition and enthusiasm with a keen determination to drive our business and build upon our success. Those looking for ‘just a job’ need not apply.
- You will coach, motivate and develop your team, and inspire them to be the best they can
- You will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining accurate food ordering and stock levels
- You will manage wastage through correct portion control and assist in delivering financial targets set by the business
- Candidates for this role will be expected to have prior experience of costings, financial targets and menu development.
- You must have high standards of personal presentation and food and kitchen hygiene